Friday, July 25, 2008

JUST ME

enough of poemzzz aint it???i thought i'd write about myself!!!i've alwayz loved writing poemzz since as long as i remember!!but the first real one i wrote i thonk was eight to ten years ago!!!as a kid in 4th grade,the first one that i wrote was titled "the ocean".the lyriczz went like "i'm the ocean of white and blue..sometimes i make u feel scared,sometimes i'm nice to u!!"hahaha!! the next big thing for me i think was when my music teacher asked me to write a poem for him... so tat he could teach the same to the whole school!!!and i was like so overwhelmed!!coz all thiz occured when i'd not even passed my primary level class!!the theme of the poem was "friendships day"...i dont remember wat i wrote but milind sir(tatzz my music teacher)was distinctly impressed!!and whoosh!!i was transformed into the poet of the class!!but i'll say this about my poem-writing ability.i cant write as good poemzz when someone asks me to!!and tat watever i write at first i alwayz find it crap!!the words form inside me and the hands only give direction to the flow of thoughts in my brain!!!itzz like when my mind in filled with or i'd say overwhelmed with thoughtzz,feelings and emotions,i let it all out through writings..!!i find it quite therapautic!!
enough of "ME THE POET"...
These dayss,i'm feeling really low..tatz cozz i'm missing my frndzzz."THE BONKERZZ"it includes me,my best palzz amu and kitzz,then kundi(lolz...his actual name is neehar!!),then 'Car'an, nihar(patlu nihar to differentiate him from kundi..lolzz),adi, manji,niki,pratzz,shikha, manali and yeah parth!!! i really love all of them!!and am missing them sooooo bad!!!!we had so much fun together!!!just two dayz back we all met up at kundi's beach house for his goodbye lunch(hezz going ta solapur for his MBBS studies...sob!!!)we had a whale of time!!one of the best i've ever had!!cracking jokess,making noise(tatz our favorite passtime),laughing for no reason,posing for photozzz, the workzzz!!some may call this childish!!but tatz y we call ourselves "BONKERZZZ"!!
Also tiz is for all the budding and 'been there done that' engineerz out ther who happen to read my blog!!i've got admission in mba+btech (for IT)..in NMIMS...itzz a deemed university too!! so is it a good course??plzz if anyone could find out more about it,i'd b really grateful!!thanks!!
adiozz!!

4 comments:

Manu Akula said...

bONKERS eh? I like that name. And doesnt MBA + Btech mean 7 years of study ? Phew !

Blog updated !

Manu Akula said...

My e-mail id is manu9akula@gmail.com

Da Devil said...

mba+btech means six years of studying!!one year is some job experience thing,rite??!!dont no properly!!but tizz thing at NMIMS offerzz both degrees in five yearzz!!the courzz real gud!!i wanted ta no whther u cud find me anything elz bout it!!since u r an engineer...

spicymist said...

i asked around forit as ud asked. ppl tell me its a good choice. u save one year which u can use 4 job experience n my other frnd going there for pharmacy + mba and i guess svkm has a good name around u noe. ur on! :P