Friday, July 11, 2008

Here I am!!

Here I am, this is me there is nowhere else on earth that I cud b.
I look around myself and find it necessary to put myself through all that grind
I am alone I stand confused oh so much
Find a solution, is there anything such?
I got to fight a battle, heck leave me alone
All me happiness and comforts I have forlorn…
I think oh who is a foe, who is a friend
Who will help me to me mistake mend?
There my battle begins…
Then there is this feeling of love I hate
Is it really necessary, real a must to find a soul mate?
I jump at every opportunity, I feel over-ecstatic?
Mate, I don’t know if I am being realistic
A few who were foes have become some of the closest friends of mine
I know through even the darkness, with their help, I will shine
Here I am, tis is me, there is nowherelse on earth tat i cud b....

1 comment:

Vezance Xocobs said...

lol, at least give part-credit to Bryan Adams for the first line :D