Friday, July 11, 2008

FADING AWAY......

I watch silently as she goes,
my heart weeps but no emotion shows,
I dont want her to go, heck no,
she still is me guardian angel I no,
But times have changed and so Have I,
me frndship has crumbled in front of me eye.....
Deep down I no we will always be the same frnds we were,
but then y is this distance in our frndship more than I can endevear???
We played,laughed and together cried,
but now those memories sure have dried..
there is this distance, how it came bout I dont no,
but then u rally reap wat u sow,
U will remain in me heart always,
for u taught me wat friendship is,
I will remember u always..............................
(i wrote this poem long time back when a frnd i was really close to ditched me bad!!it reflects my state of mind then.after this fight of ours,we patched up and became frndzz again but now we fought again and this time never to b the kind of frndzz we would b!!we are in fact sworn enemies of each other now!!but itz ok 've learnt to live my life without her or without making any kind of compromise!!)allz well!!

1 comment:

Vezance Xocobs said...

i guess this is probably your best work on this blog