Friday, July 11, 2008

HELP ME PLZZ!!

As i slowly open me eyes, wat do i see?
is this where I'd live, how cud that be?
helpless,defenceless I am, how will i survive,
in this frightful world, how will I thrive??
Hatred,violence and injustice everywhere,
didnt god teach us to always b fair??
ppl fighting among one another,
no shame in killing one's brother??
will to this madness there b no end,
can human relationships b mend??
as I sit cuddled in the midst of all this,
the unhappiness, sorrow is something I cannot miss...
When I come into this world, is this how it is going to be,
is it going to be tat difficult to survive for me....
Help me............
(p.s. - I've written this poem imagining wat a child in his mother's womb would've spoken out)

4 comments:

Indranee Batabyal said...

Your poems are so beautiful and original!Thanks for your nice comments on my blog...I'm glad you loved it:)Cheers!

Deepthi Shankar said...

hey there ..your poems are very nice .. very imaginative .. a good read

Manu Akula said...

Good stuff. I am not a huge fan of poems but I think your work is very original and pretty good for an amature. How long have you been writing ?

Da Devil said...

thank u so much ppl!!!