Friday, July 11, 2008

the deliema's of being a teen!!

I never was like this, was I? no nay
then wat went wrong and where say?
wat mum said then was holy to me,
never wrong in any matter she seemed to be....
but now watever she says sounds incorrect to me
never hear her so properly-me???
shocking it is- yeah!!!
but i never was like tis, was I? no nay,
Then wat went wrong and where, say?
I loved me dad, god bless him, I love him too now
but never before did we have too many rows....
I scream at u without meaning to,
i do things which i never should
which I told myself earlier I never would......
Wat and where, how it all cud go tis way...
It never was meant to be like that, nay!!!
I want to tell myself stop, u, tis aint right
but a monster rises inside me and tells me ta fight....
and try as I may, I show u my might....
No tis aint right....................
there are a lot of things I wanna do, inside my mind....
but to achieve them, never can the right way I find.....
I need someone, help me u
dont leave me ever.. I need to see myself through.....
I feel like a loser, a good for nothing find....
watz wrong with me, can not the negativity I grind??
I am confused, never like tis I have been,
But wat can I do, I have just started feeling, watz it to b a teen??.......
(i wrote this when the raging hormones were in their full might!!i had had a tiff with mah dad,some arguement with my frndzz and my morale hit an all time low!!hence this poem!!)

No comments: