Friday, March 6, 2009

You are....

you are the cool summer breeze,tat gladdens my heart....
you are the apple of my eye..your absence pierces as sharp a dart...

You are the dewdrops that decorate my dawn...
you are a feeling..as pure as innocent as a new born..

you are the colourful rainbow that lights up my sky..
you are my world..my love..without whom I'd die...

You are like the calming first rains..that end the summer heat...
you are the one who is the centre of my universe..my every heartbeat....


you are like the rays of the bright glistening sun...
you are a joy,my happiness..for me you're the only one...

My mornings beg to see you..
every noon,your absence I rue..
evenings threaten to me,they will sue..
Such nights are so very few...
when I'm not thinking of you...



FOR,TO ME YOU ARE MY WORLD.....

No comments: