Friday, March 6, 2009

All those first times...

The first time you said "I love you"..

felt like my tired heart had finally got its due..

The months I spent waiting were more than few....

All those moments i think i never will rue..

The first time you held my hand..

I felt as happy can be...there was an ocean of love inside me..

happiness,joy waiting to be let out you see..

It was like stepping out into a whole new world for me...

The first time you said,"for thee I care..."

I knew I'd found someone..with whom my sorrow,my problems,my shortcomings I could share...

To pour out my feelings to a stranger I did dare..

my heart,my soul in front of you was laid bare...

The first time you wiped a tear off my eye..

the kindness,the love,the comfort,the hug..out of mere happiness I thought I'd die..

I held you so close..never wanting to let go..I vividly remember..."Sigh...!!"

I felt my feet leaving the earth,so lucky was I..

And now that you are gone..and so far away..

to all those first times,those memories,does my heart sway..

Further and further you may go away from me..

my heart,the pain will always be deep,buried within me..

But through all the first times,I'll always remember thee..

No comments: