Monday, April 5, 2010

KILLED (LOVE STORY OF A HERO )

KILLED (LOVE STORY OF A HERO )

If only eyes could kill,
I am killed.
If only words could,
I am killed.
If only looks could kill,
I am killed.

I am killed, I am murdered,
By her eyes,looks,words,everything
I am bleeding, drop by drop,
Blood dripping from my skin.
I am totally conquered by her,
I am suffering, I am bleeding
I am, But still, enjoying it

I love pain, I love her
I dont know why.
I just do, thats right!
I do, I do love both.

Now, I am suffering, again
Now, I am bleeding, again
She has left me,
Dont know why
She has gone,
Dont know why.

I am Suffering, I am bleeding
But this time I am not enjoying it,
I am really suffering
I, me , my, everything of mine is sad,
They miss her, they want her,
Her mudering eyes,
looks, words, everything.

I live for her.
I am waiting, waiting to be killed
I am still standing!
But for how long?
Before I go I want to see her,
I just want to be dead, killed.
Again, but by her,
When I see her
Standing before me!
Just as I go....

No comments: